Are you looking for the best Moz alternatives?
If yes, this post is for you.
Moz is one of the leading SEO software used by millions of marketers and SEO professionals worldwide.
It’s an excellent tool for keyword research and competitive analysis.
But it has some flaws as well.
Besides keyword research and competitive analysis, Moz doesn’t offer good backlinks, audits, or rank tracking features.
Of course, they have the features inside the tool, but it’s not that reliable (to be honest).
Besides that, if you’re on a budget, you might be looking for a cheaper alternative to Moz.
Whatever your reason might be to switch from Moz or look for an alternative, we’ve got you covered.
In this post, we’ll be listing down some of the best Moz alternatives you’ll ever find on the market.=
So without much further ado, let’s dive in.
9 Best Moz Alternatives in 2023
If you’re on a budget and looking for affordable alternatives to Moz, you won’t get a better option than Zutrix.
Zutrix was initially started as a rank tracking software, and over time, we’ve included other useful features for SEO and built it into an all-in-one SEO suite.
From rank tracking to keyword research, you can do every single high-priority SEO task right inside this tool.
If you compare the pricing and features of Zutrix with other SEO tools, you’ll understand the kind of value you’ll get in Zutrix.
You can automate your rank tracking process, generate thousands of keyword ideas, monitor your backlinks super closely, and create unbeatable SEO reports for your clients automatically.
These are just a few of the features you’ll get inside Zutrix.
- Keyword lab to analyze any specific keyword
- Keyword planner to generate thousands of keyword ideas in seconds
- Backlink monitor
- Rank tracker
- SERP API
- Real-time notification over slack, Telegram, or email for any major ranking changes on your website
- Shareable project links to share with your teammates.
- White-label SEO report with custom branding
We currently have three plans:
- Starter: $9/month
- Pro: $28/mo
- Agency: $54/mo
If you get the annual plan, you’ll also get a massive discount on the normal pricing.
And we also have a 7 days trial plan for $7.
Serpstat is one of the best Moz alternatives that comes with plenty of useful features like a rank tracker, backlink analysis, keyword research tool, site auditor, and much more.
And the best part?
You can even use it for free.
The main highlight of Serpstat is the keyword research toolset.
It has over 5 billion+ keywords in its database, and they update more than 25,000 keywords every single minute.
You can get crucial data for each individual keyword, such as search volume, CPC, and competition strength.
This data will help you to choose the right keywords for your business. You can save a ton of time by not targeting the keywords that are not worthy for your business at this time.
- SERP tracker with advanced analytics
- Get SERP historical data
- Track keywords based on a specific geo-location and device
- Find easy-to-rank keyword ideas with the Serpstat keyword research tool
- Page audit tool
- Keyword clustering
- Custom branded reports
- Easily work with your team on various products seamlessly
- Backlink analysis tool
Serpstat has four different plans:
- Lite: $69/mo
- Standard: $149/mo
- Advanced: $299/mo
- Enterprise: $499/mo
Of course, the pricing is quite expensive, but it’s still cheap compared to Moz.
If you buy the tool for 24 months or more, you’ll also get a 35% discount on the standard pricing.
Ahrefs is one of the most popular Moz alternatives and SEO tools on the market. This tool has been used by thousands of SEO and marketing professionals around the world every single day.
The biggest plus point of this tool is its outstanding and clean user interface. Expect few tools like Zutrix, not many SEO tools focus on improving their user interface.
But on Ahrefs, anyone (even complete beginners) can understand the data points and browse through the tool easily without any learning curve.
Unlike other all-in-one SEO tools, Ahrefs doesn’t come with toolsets for every marketing activity. Instead, all Ahrefs toolsets sorely focus on search engine optimization.
The highlighted feature of Ahrefs is the “Site explorer” feature.
Using the feature, you can get an in-depth look at any website’s SEO performance.
You can see how much traffic they are getting, what keywords they are ranking for, how many backlinks they are generating, historical search data, and much more.
- Site explorer to research your competitor’s backlink profile and keyword rankings
- Keyword explorer to find winning keyword ideas in seconds
- Site auditors to check if your website has any SEO issues which might hurt your SEO performance
- Batch analysis
- Track keyword rankings of your website based on device type and geo-location
- Content gap
- Domain comparison
Ahrefs has four different plans:
- Lite: $99/mo
- Standard: $199/mo
- Advanced: $399/mo
- Enterprise: $999/mo
Each plan comes with different limitations and sets of features.
If you compare this pricing with Moz, you won’t find any difference. So, obviously, it’s an expensive alternative to Moz.
This might be a little costly for you if you’re just starting out. But if you can afford it, you should definitely give Ahrefs a try.
SEMRush is the closest competitor of Ahrefs and a great alternative to Moz you should check out.
But SEMRush is not just an SEO tool.
It’s a complete marketing suite, and you can run your whole marketing campaign (not just SEO) using this single tool.
From SEO to social media marketing, SEMRush comes with plenty of features that can save huge time for you and get you massive results at the same time.
More than 10 million+ marketers have already used this tool, and 3 out of 10 fortune 500 companies use SEMRush for their marketing campaigns.
They also have a massive database of 22B+ keywords, 43T+ backlinks, 808M+ domain profiles, and 140 geo databases worldwide.
- Keyword magic tool to find untapped keyword ideas with huge business potential
- Keyword gap analysis
- Keyword manager to manage all your keywords in a single place systematically
- Site auditor to find and fix all the SEO related issues on your website
- On-Page SEO checker to improve your content’s SEO performance on the search results
- Analyze the organic performance of your competitors
- Gather all the information about your competitor’s paid ad campaigns
- Track daily changes in your keyword ranking positions based on device and location
- Find new link-building opportunities using the backlink analysis tool
- Backlink gap analysis
- Monitor and audit your backlink profile
SEMRush has three plans:
- Pro: $119.95/mo
- Guru: $229.95/mo
- Business: $449.95/mo
However, if you opt for the annual plan, you can get up to a 17% discount on this pricing.
SEO Powersuite is a bit different than other Moz alternatives.
Unlike most other SEO tools, it’s not a cloud-based software. That means you have to install the server on your computer to actually use it.
In today’s fast-moving world, when most software’s moving to the cloud, it’s the biggest disadvantage for this tool.
But even though you have to install the tool on your computer, its reliable features completely make up for it.
From rank tracking to website audit, you can do everything with SEO Powersuite.
And you can even purchase its toolsets separately according to your needs.
However, overall, it’s not an efficient option for everyone. If you can spend some extra time installing software, you can definitely check this out. Otherwise, you can avoid it as well.
- Monitor keyword positions based on a specific location and device
- Automate keyword analysis
- Truly customizable white-label ranking reports
- Run an in-depth audit of your website and find out any SEO errors
- Run on-page SEO audit
- Track backlinks efficiently
- Find thousands of new link opportunities
- Find out your competitor’s backlinks
- Run your outreach campaign from right inside the tool
- Generate customizable backlink reports
SEO Powersuite has only two plans:
- Professional: $299/year
- Enterprise: $499/year
They don’t provide any monthly plan. If you choose to buy the subscription, you have to pay for the whole year.
On top, you can even buy separate toolsets individually as per your preference.
SpyFu is a competitor analysis tool that lets you closely monitor your competitor’s SEO and PPC campaigns.
You can look at your competitor’s backlink profile, check their ranking history, find out their top performing keywords and top traffic driving pages.
You can literally spy on your competitors each and every step, and they won’t even know that.
Apart from that, SpyFu lets you track your keyword ranking positions and also add keyword expansion ideas based on your current keyword performance.
Lastly, just like most SEO tools, it also lets you generate custom-branded SEO reports for your clients quickly.
- Research and look at your competitors best performing SEO keywords
- Spy on your competitor’s SEO performance easily
- Get complete keyword ranking history of any keyword
- Take a look at your competitor’s backlinks
- Track and monitor your SEO keyword rankings
- Generate custom branded reports for your clients
- Monitor your competitor’s PPC campaigns
- Track your PPC Ad rankings
- Organize keywords into groups
SpyFu has three plans:
- Basic: $39/mo
- Professional: $79/mo
- Team: $299/mo
However, if you buy the annual plan, you’ll get a massive discount on this pricing.
SpyFu also comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. So if you don’t like the product, you can ask for a refund of your money within 30 days of your purchase.
Mangools is a suite of SEO tools, and popular SEO tools like KWFinder, SERPWatcher, LinkMiner, SERPChecker, and Siteprofiler are a part of Mangools.
Just like SEO Powersuite, you won’t get to use all the toolsets inside one dashboard, and you have to use the toolsets differently.
However, Mangools subscription covers all the toolsets, so you can use them without paying anything extra.
Besides providing great features, Mangools also has a beautiful and clean UI which makes it easier for beginners to use the tool without any trouble.
- Find low SEO difficulty yet high search volume keywords easily
- Take a look at your competitor’s keyword rankings
- Get important keyword data such as search volume and ranking history (accurately)
- Find local keywords
- Analyze the SERP results of any location
- Track keyword rankings automatically
- Find new backlink opportunities
- Check the SEO authority of any website
- Check the backlink health of any site
- Identify the pages that generate the most traffic for your competitor’s website
Mangools has three plans:
- Mangools basic: $49/mo
- Mangools Premium: $69/mo
- Mangools Agency: $129/mo
If you buy the annual plan, you’ll get a flat 40% discount on this pricing.
On top of that, you can also opt for a 10 days free trial (without giving your credit card info) before you make your purchase decision.
The next Moz alternatives we have is Majestic.
Majestic is a great tool for backlink analysis and link-building campaigns.
If you’re having hard time building backlinks for your website, majestic is the tool you need.
Unfortunately, unlike other popular SEO tools, majestic doesn’t come with plenty of toolsets and a beautiful UI.
But if none of these things matters for you other than features for backlink analysis, this tool can be a really powerful weapon for you.
Using majestic, you can check out the top backlinks of any website, steal link opportunities from your competitor, and figure out mutual links between two websites.
Not only that, but Majestic is the home of some crucial backlinks metrics like trust flow, citation flow, and topical trust flow that will help you evaluate effectiveness of any backlink .
- Get a list of crucial metrics like trust flow, citation flow, topical trust flow, and more to evaluate any backlinks
- Generate a topic report of any website
- Inspect the backlink profile of your competitor
- Automatically generate backlink report in minutes
- Context report
- Check out new and lost backlinks of a website
- Steal backlink opportunities from your competitor’s
Majestic has three plans:
- Lite: $49/mo
- Pro: $99/mo
- API: $399/mo
They don’t offer any free trial. However, they have a 7 day money-back guarantee for the Lite and Pro plans.
Overall, the pricing is a bit expensive compared to the features, but if you don’t have a budget problem, you can definitely give it a try.
Raven tools is a perfect alternative to Moz loaded with value-packed features that can help you grow your SEO rankings and save you plenty of time at the same time.
It comes with loads of features such as website auditor, backlink tool, rank tracker, market reports, link building manager, keyword rank checker, and competitor analysis tool.
Using the link spy feature of Raven tools, you can spy on your competitor’s backlink activities and steal new backlink opportunities for your website.
You can also generate white-label custom SEO and social media reports for your clients in no time.
Overall, it’s a great value for money tool that you can try out.
- Generate custom white-label marketing reports with beautifully designed charts and graphs
- Run in-depth competitor analysis with 20 different data points
- Run an audit of your website and discover any hidden SEO issues that might be hurting your SEO performance
- SERP rank checker
- Keyword rank tracker
- Backlink checker
- Link spy to spy on your top competitor’s backlink profile
Raven tools is very flexible in terms of its pricing options.
They currently have five plans:
- Small Biz: $49/mo
- Start: $109/mo
- Grow: $199/mo
- Thrive: $299/mo
- Lead: $479/mo
However, if you go with the annual plan, you’ll get up to a 30% discount on this pricing.
So these are the best Moz alternatives you can try out to improve your SEO performance.
Overall, if you look at the pricing and value we’re providing at Zutrix, there’s no doubt, it’s the most valuable option you’ll currently find on the market.
But the choice is totally yours.
We have shown you all the best alternatives to Moz, and now it’s your turn to choose the perfect option for you.