SEO Powersuite is a powerful software for PC that comes with plenty of useful SEO tools.
Starting from rank tracking to website audit, you can do every possible important SEO task with the help of this software suite.
The cost of this SEO software is also quite reasonable compared to other popular SEO tools on the market.
However, even though it’s a popular and affordable software, it’s not made for everyone.
Like most things, this software, too has drawbacks that can harm your SEO performance.
And that’s where SEO Powersuite alternatives come into the picture.
SEO Powersuite is not a web-based tool, and you have to install the software on your PC device to actually use it.
It’s not that efficient in today’s world, where most of the software’s are cloud-based.
On the flip side, if you look at all the SEO Powersuite alternatives, all the software’s are cloud-based, and you can access it from any device at any time.
No matter whether you want efficiency or want to try out a new SEO tool, in this post, we’re going to show you some of the best SEO Powersuite alternatives that can help you provide massive SEO growth to your website.
So let’s dive in.
6 SEO PowerSuite Alternatives
We might be new, but we’ve taken the SEO world by storm over the past few years.
More than 20,000+ new members joined us, and we’re continuously including more features that will give your SEO performance a much-needed boost.
Zutrix is an SEO suite and comes with some really useful SEO tools like:
- Rank tracker
- Keyword research tool
- Backlink monitor
- SERP API
- Competitor analysis
All of these toolsets combined can provide a massive SEO performance boost to your website.
The highlighted part of Zutrix is the rank tracker.
Zutrix was initially started as a rank tracking software, and then we moved towards building more useful SEO tools for our members.
Currently, Zutrix has one of the most refined rank tracking solutions as compared to other SEO Powersuite alternatives and most of the rank tracking tools.
While SEO Powersuite provides almost similar features as the Zutrix rank tracker, it lacks in providing the accuracy of the ranking data.
Zutrix uses artificial intelligence and advanced machine learning algorithms to provide you with the most accurate keyword ranking data in real-time.
Apart from rank tracking, the backlink monitoring feature also helps you to track down all of your website backlinks in the most efficient manner.
Using the Zutrix keyword planner, you can find out tons of low competitive keyword ideas seamlessly.
And you can also see the important metrics of each keyword, like competition, search volume, CPC, and trend, right inside the dashboard.
If you have an agency or if you’re a freelancer, you can even generate white-label reports for your clients with a click of a button. So no more wastage of time on creating keyword performance reports.
- Accurate rank tracking toolset to track keyword rankings automatically.
- Efficiently monitor the backlinks of your website using the backlink monitor.
- SERP API to automatically add the most accurate SERP result in your projects.
- Keyword Lab shows you all the essential metrics of any keyword like search volume, CTR, search results, keyword difficulty, and much more.
- Create shareable project links with custom permissions.
- Generate white-label reports for your clients.
- Seamless and clean user interface.
- Integrate with popular tools like Search Console, Google analytics, and more.
- Get real-time notification of any ranking changes on your website over slack, Telegram, or Email.
Currently, we have three plans:
- Starter: $9/mo
- Pro: $28/mo
- Agency: $54/mo
All of these plans come with different sets of usage limitations.
However, the white-label reporting option is only available on the agency plan.
If you’re just starting out or have a tight budget, you can start off with the starter plan. Otherwise, you can go with the Pro or Agency plan, as per your preference.
SEMRush is one of the most reputable and known brands in the SEO space.
And also, there’s no doubt that it’s one of the best alternatives to SEMRush.
SEMRush is not a normal SEO tool. It’s a complete marketing suite that caters to all your marketing needs.
Whether you want to do SEO, content marketing, or competitor analysis, you can do everything inside this one platform.
But as this post is about SEO Powersuite alternatives, today we’ll also discuss the SEO feature of SEMRush.
In terms of SEO features, the most popular feature of SEMRush is the keyword research toolset.
Using this, you can find out dozens of keyword ideas, analyze the keyword gap between your and your and competitor’s websites, evaluate keywords based on data, manage your keywords, and analyze organic traffic of any website.
Besides that, you can track your keyword rankings and monitor your backlinks right inside this tool.
If you want to audit your site for any technical errors, they have a solution for that too.
Using SEMRush site-auditor, you can audit your website for any technical or on-page SEO errors, and it will also give you solutions to fix that issue.
- Keyword overview helps you evaluate keywords based on various metrics like search volume, CPC, competition, and much more.
- The Keyword Magic tool helps to generate dozens of keyword ideas in just a few clicks.
- You can audit your website for any technical or on-page errors using the site-auditor of SEMRush.
- On-page SEO checker gives you recommendations on optimizing the on-page SEO part of your site.
- You can track your keyword rankings and filter them out based on various parameters.
- You can analyze the organic performance of your competitors and check out their backlinks profile.
- The backlink audit tool enables you to audit your backlink profile and helps to filter out the toxic backlinks.
SEMRush has three plans:
- Pro: $119.96/mo
- Guru: $229.95/mo
- Business: $449.95/mo
It’s obviously not an affordable option for most people (especially if you’re starting out).
But if you have the budget for this, you can try this out.
SE Ranking is another great SEO Powersuite alternative that you can check out.
It’s an all-in-one SEO suite that comes with tools like a keyword rank tracker, on-page SEO checker, backlink tracker, keyword research tool, and much more.
Currently, it has over 600,000+ users, and it’s are quite popular among SEOs.
The rank tracker tool of SE Ranking is quite impressive. This rank tracker enables you to track keywords on search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing, and YouTube.
It has a pretty decent accuracy level and comes with lots of filtering that will allow you to track rankings based on a specific country, city, or postcode.
The keyword suggestion tool gives you hundreds of keyword ideas based on the seed keyword you put in.
This toolset can be a really good addition to your keyword research, and it’ll help you find untapped keyword ideas that most people aren’t targeting.
- You can track your keyword rankings based on a specific geo-targeted location and device.
- Get an in-depth website audit report along with solutions to fix the issue.
- Take full control over your backlinks by monitoring your backlinks right inside the tool.
- On-page SEO checker helps you optimize your page for keywords to rank better on search engines.
- Get untapped keyword ideas using the keyword research tool (they have a database of 3B+ keywords)
- Generate data-driven white-label SEO reports for your boss or clients.
- Group your keywords using the keyword grouper of SE Ranking.
SE Ranking also has three plans:
- Essential: $31.20/mo
- Pro: $71.20/mo
- Business: $151.20/mo
But there’s a catch.
SE Ranking has different pricing options based on the rank checking frequency you want.
For example, if you want your keyword rankings to be checked weekly, you’ll get a 40% discount on the regular pricing.
You can select your ranking frequency by daily, every three days or weekly.
Serpstat is another powerful all-in-one SEO platform that comes with more than 30 tools for SEO professionals.
Using this tool, you can conduct in-depth website audits, keyword research, competitor analysis, backlink analysis, and much more.
The website audit feature of this tool is quite decent and gives you detailed information about your website.
However, some users complained about their competitor analysis feature as it provides inaccurate data.
Even though they have a pretty good amount of features, the data they provide can be questionable sometimes.
Apart from that, they have a really amazing user interface, and even beginners can use it quite easily.
- Track your keywords easily based on specific regions and devices.
- Generate a list of most popular searches or trending keywords for a specific region using the keyword trends feature of Serpstat
- Batch analyzes up to 100,000 and lists of domains in one go.
- The competitor analysis tool helps you to find competitors and analyze their most popular pages.
- Find relevant and untapped keyword ideas along with keyword metrics like search volume, ranking difficulty, and popularity.
- Audit your website for any technical SEO issues using the site audit tool.
- Generate clear and compile SEO reports for your clients or teammates.
Serpstat has four plans:
- Lite: $69/mo
- Standard: $149/mo
- Advanced: $299/mo
- Enterprise: $499/mo
There’s no restriction on features on the plans.
However, there’s a usage limit on the lower plans.
Moz is a well-known name in the SEO industry. It was started in 2004 by Rand Fishkin and Gillian Muessig, and since then, it has grown into a massive company with millions of active users.
Even though it has almost all the important features of SEO, the highlighted feature of this tool is competitive analysis.
This tool is a complete powerhouse for analyzing your competitors.
You can find out the top ranking keywords of your competitors, look at their backlink profile, check out how much traffic they are getting, and whatnot.
Using the link explorer, you can:
- Check the DA (domain authority) of the website.
- Review their link history
- See how many backlinks are nofollow and dofollow.
Apart from that, Moz also comes with a rank tracker that you can use to track your keyword rankings efficiently.
And you can even track your competitors ranking side by side.
- Get industry-standard reliable metrics for any website like DA (domain authority) and PA (page authority).
- Check out the top-performing pages and keywords of your competitors.
- Check the link profile of any website, along with the link history.
- Find out new keyword opportunities for your website along with important metrics of each specific keyword.
- Track your keyword rankings efficiently.
- Website auditor helps to find out technical issues on your site.
- Setup custom campaign to track organic traffic and keyword performance.
Moz pro comes with four different plans:
- Standard: $99/mo
- Medium: $179/mo
- Large: $299/mo
- Premium: $599/mo
Moz also has a 30-day free trial option that you can avail before buying the subscription.
Majestic is one of the powerful SEO Powersuite alternatives, if link analysis is a crucial part of your SEO strategy.
It’s an SEO software that specializes in link analysis. Even though it has introduced quite new features such as keyword generator and rank tracker, these features are not that efficient.
However, if you focus heavily on backlinks (which we guess everyone has to do), this tool is a must-have for you.
This tool provides some really advanced link metrics that will take your link-building campaigns to the next level and will help you to avoid toxic links that might hurt your site’s reputation.
Whenever you examine any website’s link profile, at first, it shows you some metrics like trust flow and citation flow.
These metrics are super helpful in evaluating the link quality of any website.
The trust flow metric helps you to evaluate the link quality of the website. While, the citation flow metric shows you the link volume of the site.
Besides this, you can even look at the referring domains individually and filter them out based on your preference.
Overall, it’s an ultimate link-building tool that will supercharge your backlink-building efforts.
- Shows you various crucial metrics like trust flow, citation flow, and Topical trust flow for evaluating the link value.
- Investigate the link profile of any website.
- Quickly access the link history of any site.
- Get a breakdown of anchor texts.
Majestic has three plans:
- Lite: $49/mo
- Pro: $99/mo
- API: $399/mo
Lite and Pro plans will only allow one user per account. However, the API plan will allow five users.
So these are the best SEO Powersuite alternatives you can find on the market.
Among these tools, of course, Zutrix would be our top pick not because we’ve made it but because it easily wins if you compare the two tools head to head.
That being said, you’re free to choose any tools you like from this list.
Go through the list and find out whatever suit your needs.
Also, if you’ve used any of these tools before, we’d be happy to know your feedback in the comments below.