Are you feeling overwhelmed by the number of SEO tools out there on the market?
Well, you’re not alone.
Especially if you run an SEO agency, you have plenty of tool options to choose from.
But that can be a little confusing for some people.
Here’s why, in this post, I’m going to share with you the 7 best SEO Tools for agencies that will not only help you to drive crazy results for your clients but will also save a ton of your time.
Some tools are free and some of them aren’t.
But each of these tools will bring a powerhouse of value to your table.
So without wasting any further time, let’s dig in.
7 Best SEO Tools For Agencies in 2022
The #1 SEO Tool we recommend for every SEO agencies is none other than Google Search Console.
It’s a free-to-use tool provided by Google that shows you the four most important SEO metrics of your website: performance, indexing coverage, experience, and enhancements.
Using this tool, you can see the overall search performance report of your website, including the number of total clicks, number of total impressions, average CTR, and average ranking position.
It also shows you all the ranking keywords of your website along with the clicks and impressions each keyword is getting.
Besides that, you can see what pages, countries, and devices are driving more SEO traffic to your website.
With the URL inspection tool, you’ll be able to see the indexing status of your pages, and you can even index your pages quickly just by clicking on “Request indexing”.
Overall, you can use this tool for auditing your client’s website, measuring SEO performance, and for making sure that you’re staying on track.
- The coverage report shows you all the pages that are currently indexed, getting an error or excluded.
- It will also show you the SEO performance data (Total clicks, total impressions, average CTR, average position) of your client’s website.
- You can see the core web vital performance & mobile-friendliness of websites.
Keyword research and rank tracking are two of the most crucial parts of SEO.
And if you want a tool where you can perform both of these tasks – Zutrix is the perfect solution for you.
Zutrix is primarily a rank tracking software, but recently we have also added powerful keyword research tools that will help you do keyword research like a pro without wasting a lot of your precious time.
But for now let’s first talk about the core feature of this tool, which is rank tracking.
The truth is: manually tracking keyword ranking is pretty time-consuming and kind of an unrealistic task.
However, using Zutrix, you can easily track thousands of keyword rankings from a single dashboard.
And one thing that makes Zutrix a perfect choice for SEO agencies is that it also lets you create a white-labeled keyword ranking report for your client in just a single click.
Apart from that, the Zutrix keyword planner will help you to find out golden keyword ideas very easily.
- Track your keyword rankings easily from a single dashboard
- Get notification directly on your email, slack, or telegram for any ranking changes
- Generate white-label keyword ranking reports for your clients
- Track your competitor’s keyword rankings
- Easily generate thousands of new keyword ideas using Zutrix keyword planner
- Track your keyword rankings based on location and device type
Pricing: Zutrix currently has four plans: Starter ($9/mo), Basic ($28/mo), Standard ($54/mo) and Basic ($99/mo).
MozBar is a chrome extension by Moz (one of the leading SEO software companies) that shows you plenty of important SEO metrics of any website right on the search result.
It’s one of the most popular chrome extensions among SEOs and more than 700,000 professionals are using it on a daily basis.
Using this extension, you can see the page authority, domain authority, and spam score of any website.
However, all of these are internal metrics of Moz and it doesn’t have any association with Google.
Besides that, it also allows you to access the link profile of any web page right inside the SERP, which is very helpful and time-saving because you don’t jump between tools and SERP for analyzing the link profile of top-ranking pages.
Overall, it’s a great tool for analyzing your competitors.
And the best part is, initially the extension is absolutely free to use.
- Shows you helpful SEO metrics like domain authority and page authority of any website
- Reveal the spam score of websites
- You can see and analyze the backlink profile of any web page
- Export the SERP analysis details into a CSV file
- Uncover the page elements, markups, general attributes, and HTTP status.
Pricing: You can use MozBar for free but if you want more advanced features like keyword difficulty score, page optimization suggestion, and deeper metrics of websites, then you can definitely go with MozBar premium. The starting plan of Moz pro costs $99/mo and goes up to $599/mo.
AnswerThePublic is a great tool for finding out questions and keyword ideas that people are searching for.
It uses the autocomplete data of search engines like Google and finds out the useful phrases and questions people are searching for around your main keyword.
To use the tool, just enter your seed keyword, choose any specific location or language (if required) and click on “search”.
Then it will come up with all the possible search queries based on your seed keyword.
And the keywords will be divided by questions, prepositions, comparisons, alphabetical and related.
The UI of this tool is pretty amazing and you can see the keywords in either card view or mindmap view.
And you can even download the whole keyword list as a CSV file just by pressing a button.
However, one of the major drawbacks of this tool is that it doesn’t show you the necessary keyword data, such as keyword volume and keyword difficulty for measuring the keywords.
- The UI of this tool is outstanding and you can see the keywords in either mindmap or card view.
- It helps to pull out untapped keyword ideas and questions by scraping the web and Google’s keyword autocomplete database.
- Download the keyword list as a CSV file
Pricing: AnswerThePublic has three different plans: Monthly ($99/mo), Annual ($79/mo), and Enterprise ($399/mo). And it also has a free plan, but it only allows to perform three searches a day.
The next superior SEO tool we recommend for agencies is Google Analytics.
And I bet you can’t miss out on this tool.
It’s the most popular and widely used website analytics tool developed by Google.
It will allow you to see a lot of crucial information about your client’s websites, like the number of users, page views, bounce rate, conversion rate, popular pages, and session duration.
And these metrics will eventually help you in planning your SEO strategy and measuring the performance of your SEO campaigns.
Long story short…
Whether you want to create an SEO strategy for your client or measure and track the performance of your SEO campaigns – this one tool is going to be your one-stop solution.
SEO is not guesswork anymore.
You have to analyze and create your SEO strategies based on data rather than just playing around with guesswork.
- Allows you to access lots of vital information about your client’s website
- You can easily track and measure your SEO performance
- Track your conversions more efficiently
Pricing: Absolutely free.
Surfer SEO is an outstanding tool that will help you to easily create and optimize your written content for SEO.
It gives you content optimization guidelines based on the top-ranking pages for your targeted keyword.
It shows you the ideal word count for your content, keywords & words that you can use inside your content, what kind of article structure you can follow, and the subtopics you can include in the content.
Instead of just focusing on the keyword density and keyword phases, Surfer SEO focuses on the topical relevancy and quality of your content which makes it even more reliable than the rest of the other content optimization tools.
Other than that, Surfer SEO also comes with a built-in audit tool that helps to find out content gaps and gives you recommendations on how you can improve your existing content ranking.
And they also offer a free chrome extension known as “keyword surfer” that reveals the potential search volume of any keyword right inside the Google search bar.
- Generate tons of content ideas and create your content strategy
- Gives you content optimization guidelines based on the top-performing pages for your targeted keyword.
- The Surer SEO audit tool gives you recommendations on how you can improve your existing ranking.
- Uncover new keyword opportunities
- You can see the potential search volume of any keyword right inside the Google search result using keyword surfer (a free chrome extension by Surfer SEO)
Pricing: Surfer SEO has five different plans: Hobby ($29), Basic ($59), Pro ($99), Business ($199), and Business+ ($649).
ScreamingFrog is an outstanding website audit tool that you can use to perform SEO audits like a pro without spending hours of your time.
It finds out all the broken links, duplicate contents, analyzes the page titles and meta tags, audit hreflang Attributes, audit redirects and performs many other on-site activities.
You just have to enter your client’s website URL and it will automatically do all the work for you and will present you with an in-depth SEO audit report.
You can also easily integrate Google analytics, Google search console, Page speed insights, and LinkMetrics for more accurate and better audit results.
Unlike most audit tools, ScreamingFrog offers an audit scheduling feature where you can schedule your SEO audit and completely automate the process.
On top of that, it also automatically generates an advanced XML sitemap for the website.
Overall, it’s one of the most popular website audit tools on the market and even some of the biggest fortune 500 companies like Google, Apple, Amazon, and Disney are also using this tool for performing their website audits.
- Crawls the website and finds out onsite SEO and technical issues that need to fixed ASAP.’
- Finds broken links and duplicate contents on the site
- Schedule your website audits and automate the whole process
- Easily integrate with popular tools such as Google Analytics, Google search console, and Page speed insights
- Quickly generates an advanced XML sitemap for any website
- Visualize site architecture
- Analyze the page titles and metadata of websites
Pricing: ScreamingFrog has only one single plan that costs £149.00/year which is pretty reasonable compared to other website audit tools. They also have a free version of the tool that you can use, but the free plan comes with a 500 URL crawl limit.
So these are the 7 best SEO Tools for agencies that you can use to save your time and improve your efficiency.
All of these SEO tools are almost used by most SEO agencies and if you don’t want to miss out on any opportunity, you can try out adding these tools to your toolkit.
But does that mean these tools are essential for you?
Instead of randomly subscribing to all of these SEO tools, try to select the tool that you actually need.
It’s not necessary to use all of these tools from this list.
So invest wisely.
And last but not least, if you’ve found this article helpful, please share it with your friends or colleagues.