Are you looking for the best Accuranker alternatives?
If yes, this post is for you.
No doubt, Accuranker is a great SERP rank tracker software for enterprises and SEO agencies.
It’s loaded with useful features that will help you to track your organic search rankings more efficiently.
But the pricing can be a bit of a concern for many.
If you’re just starting out and don’t have a huge budget to spend on SEO tools, don’t worry, we’ve got your back.
In this post, we’ll share some of the best Accuranker Alternatives that you can use to track your SEO performance and boost your rankings.
So, without wasting any further time, let’s dive in.
8 Best Accuranker Alternatives in 2023
Zutrix is the most powerful and affordable alternative to Accuranker.
It’s packed with features like geo-targeted rank tracking, shareable reports, keyword research tool, backlink monitor, white-label reports, and more.
The tool also sends you real-time notifications over slack, email, or telegram for any major ranking changes on your site.
And since Zutrix constantly keeps crawling the web, you’ll get the most accurate data.
On top of that, the pricing of Zutrix is way cheaper than Accuranker, which makes it easily affordable even for beginners.
Top features of Zutrix:
- Track keywords based on a specific geo-location and device type.
- AI-powered accuracy.
- Easily share reports with your team members with a unique link.
- Track and monitor your backlinks automatically.
- Get a spam score for each backlink.
- Easily disavow links from right inside the tool.
- Get geo-targeted keyword suggestions.
- Select keywords based on many crucial metrics, such as search volume, CPC, keyword difficulty, and trends.
- Integrate Zutrix in your projects using Zutrix SERP API.
- Generate white-label SEO reports for your clients in a single click.
Zutrix offers three plans:
- Starter: Pay $9/month to track up to 250 keywords and 10,000 backlinks.
- Pro: Pay $28/month and track up to 1000 keywords and 25,000 backlinks/
- Agency: $54/month for tracking up to 2500 keywords and 75,000 backlinks
You can also try Zutrix for 7 days for just $7 days. Try risk-free. No cancellation fees.
Ahrefs is one of the most popular SEO tools on the market that almost the majority of SEO professionals use.
It doesn’t come with plenty of toolsets. But whatever toolsets it has is totally solid.
You can find out new keyword ideas, track keyword rankings, audit your website, research new content ideas, monitor your backlink profile, and find new backlink opportunities – everything right inside this tool.
Whether you run a small business or SEO agency, this can be a perfect Accuranker alternatives for you.
Top features of Ahrefs:
- Find unlimited new keyword ideas.
- Get accurate keyword metrics such as search volume, keyword difficulty, CPC, and traffic potential.
- Automatically scan and audit your website for any SEO issues, along with the solutions to fix that.
- Track and monitor your keyword rankings based on a specific location and device.
- Generate SEO performance report.
- Reveal the search traffic and top organically performed pages of any website.
- Research and find new backlink opportunities for your website.
Ahrefs has four plans:
- Lite: $99/month
- Standard: $199/month
- Advanced: $399/month
- Enterprise: $999/month
All the plans come with almost the same amount of features and access to toolsets.
The only difference you’ll get in these plans is the usage limit.
SEMrush is a powerful and versatile all-in-one marketing tool.
And it’s also one of the best alternatives to Accuranker you can get.
With over 10M+ users, SEMRush is undoubtedly the most popular SEO and marketing tool on the planet earth.
From SEO and content marketing to social media and PPC, you can literally run every single marketing campaign from this single tool.
Especially when it comes to SEO, you can perform keyword research, track keyword rankings, run site audits, do backlink analysis, and optimize your content with SEMrush.
It’s the one magical tool that every marketing professional can have inside their toolkit.
Top features of SEMRush:
- Track daily changes in your keyword rankings (locally or globally).
- Run an in-depth site audit and find out any SEO issues on your website.
- Optimize your content with SEMRush on-page SEO checker.
- Find out thousands of untapped keyword ideas within a few seconds.
- Run keyword gap analysis.
- Manage your local SEO listings.
- Track and monitor inbound links on your website.
- Backlink audit tool to eliminate any toxic links.
- Backlink gap analysis.
SEMRush comes with three different plans:
- Pro: $119.95/mo
- Guru: $229.95/mo
- Business: $449.95/mo
And if you pay yearly, you’ll also get a flat 17% discount on this pricing.
On top of that, SEMRush comes with a 7-day free trial that you can try out before making any purchase decision.
Moz is a well-known name in the SEO industry.
It’s an all-in-one SEO toolset that helps in various aspects of SEO, such as keyword research, site audit, rank tracking, backlink analysis, and on-page optimization.
Moz also has a popular free chrome extension called “Moz Bar” that you can use to check crucial metrics of any website such as domain authority, page authority, and links – right inside the search result.
Also, if you didn’t know, they also invented two of the most famous terms in the SEO space – Domain Authority (DA) and Page authority (PA).
Top Features of Moz:
- Discover new keyword ideas easily.
- Smoothly add, manage or create keyword lists within the tool.
- Get accurate keyword metrics for choosing the right keyword to target.
- Track your or your competitor’s keyword rankings.
- Crawl and audit your site to find and fix any SEO issues that might affect your SEO performance.
- Optimize your content for higher search rankings using the built-in on-page SEO optimizer.
- Analyze the link profile of any website.
- Generate custom SEO reports for your clients.
You’ll get four different plans to choose from:
- Standard: $99/mo
- Medium: $179/mo
- Large $299/mo
- Premium: $599/mo
They also provide a 30-day free trial option that you can opt for.
Another great Accuranker Alternative we have is SpyFu.
SpyFu is mainly a competitor analysis and keyword research tool for SEO and PPC.
Using this tool, you can check out the top traffic-driving keywords, top-ranking pages, and backlink profiles of your competitors.
If competitor analysis is a crucial part of your SEO strategy, SpyFu can be a super helpful tool for you.
On top of that, you can also track keyword rankings, analyze SERP and find out new keyword ideas using this tool.
Top Features of SpyFu:
- Research and find out the top-performing keywords and pages of your competitors.
- Discover the keywords that you aren’t ranking for, but your competitors are driving massive traffic from those keywords.
- Generate 100% custom-branded SEO reports for your clients.
- Get complete keyword ranking history for any webpage.
- Monitor your SEO keyword rankings in one single dashboard.
- Take a look at your competitor’s backlink profile.
SpyFu offers three plans:
- Basic: $39/month.
- Professional: $79/month.
- Team: $299/month.
But, if you purchase the annual plan, you’ll get almost a 50% discount on this normal pricing.
On top, they also offer a 30 day money-back guarantee in case you don’t like the product.
Ravel tools is an all-in-one platform for search engine optimization.
Just like most of the all-in-one SEO tools, you can perform a diverse set of SEO activities right inside this tool.
It has an excellent interface and offers plenty of valuable features that will help you boost your SEO rankings quite efficiently.
It’s also one of the cheapest Accuranker alternatives that are currently available on the market.
Whether you want to track your keyword rankings or find out new backlink opportunities, you can do everything with Raven Tools.
Top Features of Raven Tools
- Identify any serious SEO issues on your website using the site auditor.
- Efficiently track keyword rankings of any website for multiple search engines.
- Track local keywords by ZIP code or device type.
- Get a wide range of keyword filtering options.
- Run keyword research and find out to rank keyword ideas in a single click of a button.
- Manage your keywords in one place.
- Analyse and check the backlink profile of any website to find out new backlink opportunities.
- Spy on your competitor’s SEO performance.
- Manage your social media campaigns from one single place.
- Generate custom-branded SEO reports.
Raven Tools Pricing
Raven Tools offers five plans:
- Small Biz: $49/mo.
- Start: $109/mo.
- Grow $199/mo.
- Thrive: $299/mo.
- Lead: $479/mo.
You’ll also get an option to opt for a 7 days free trial before purchasing the subscription plan.
SE Ranking is another all-in-one SEO tool that provides a 360° solution for your SEO campaigns.
Using SE Ranking, you can easily track your keyword rankings, monitor your backlinks, audit your site, and optimize for on-page SEO – from one single place.
The SE Ranking rank tracker will help you track your keyword rankings in any location, search engine, or device type with great accuracy.
You can also find out tons of new keyword ideas and learn about the top-ranking keywords of your competitors.
Top Features of SE Ranking:
- Track keywords in any location or search engine with amazing accuracy.
- Expand your keyword lists and find out new long-tail keyword ideas within a few seconds.
- Discover your competitor’s top keywords.
- Analyze any keywords using major parameters provided by the tool.
- Check any website’s backlink profile to find out about new backlink opportunities.
- Monitor your backlink profile.
- Run a complete in-depth audit of your website.
- On-page optimizer for optimizing your content for higher rankings.
- White-label custom report builder.
SE Ranking Pricing
SE Ranking has a pretty flexible pricing option.
But it’s a bit confusing as well.
The pricing of SE Ranking will depend upon the ranking frequency and subscription period you choose.
For example, here are the pricing plans for daily ranking frequency and monthly subscription period:
- Essential: $39/mo.
- Pro: $89/mo.
- Business: $189/mo.
But if you choose the annual plan and weekly rank check frequency, you’ll get a flat 60% discount on this pricing.
Alternatively, they also provide a 14 days free trial with no credit card info requirement.
Serpstat is an outstanding alternative to Accuranker that’s affordable as well compared to Accuranker.
It allows you to track keyword rankings, look at SERP historical data, find new keyword ideas, get backlink data of any website, monitor your backlink activity, and many more useful things.
They collectively have over 50 toolsets for SEO and PPC.
Overall it’s a great tool for individuals who are just starting out.
Top Features of Serpstat:
- Find thousands of new keyword ideas by utilizing their huge keyword database.
- Analyse keyword trends.
- Track your keyword rankings.
- Set up automated SEO reports.
- Find on-page and off-page issues on your website.
- Create keyword clusters.
- Manage your team efficiently.
- Create white-label reports.
- Analyse the backlink profile of any website.
Serpstat has four different plans:
- Lite: $69/mo.
- Standard: $149/mo.
- Advanced: $299/mo.
- Enterprise: $499/mo.
If you purchase the annual subscription, you’ll also get a 20% flat discount on this pricing.
These are some of the best Accuranker alternatives that you can try out.
If you’re looking for an affordable solution, you won’t get a better option than Zutrix.
But it’s totally up to you which alternative you choose.
However, before you choose any particular tool, it’s always better to dig a little deeper to find out if that tool really satisfies your needs.