No doubt, Ubersuggest is a great freemium SEO tool that lets you perform many SEO tasks effortlessly.
And this tool was started by none other than SEO expert Neil Patel.
But even though you can use the basic version for free, and it has plenty of great features, this tool isn’t made for everyone.
If you’re just starting out, it can be a great free option.
But once you start growing, you ultimately have to look for other Ubersuggest alternatives that provide even better features and more accurate data.
In this post, we’ll show you some of the best Ubersuggest alternatives that totally knock out ubersuggest in every aspect.
And these tools can potentially skyrocket your SEO results if you use them correctly.
So without wasting any further time, let’s dive right in.
7 Best Ubersuggest Alternatives
Zutrix is by far one of the best and most affordable ubersuggest alternatives you’ll ever find on the market.
Using Zutrix, you can track your keyword rankings, perform keyword research, monitor your backlinks, generate SERP API, and create custom SEO reports easily with the highest data accuracy.
We just started a few years back, and till then, thousands of SEO professionals have used our tool.
The biggest highlighted feature of Zutrix is the keyword rank tracker. We certainly have one of the best and most accurate keyword rank trackers on the market.
These days, almost all SEO tools provide rank-tracking features, but accuracy and ease of use are the two things zutrix offers better than others.
Overall, whether you’re just starting your journey or you’re already an experienced professional, Zutrix has been made for everyone.
And unlike other SEO tools, it’s affordable as well.
- Keyword rank tracker with the highest accuracy
- Track your keywords based on a specific Geo-location and device type
- Keyword research tool helps you find thousands of untapped keyword ideas that are easier to rank
- Monitor your newly built and lost backlinks easily
- Get spam score of each backlink and easily disavow the toxic links with just one click
- SERP API to add to your projects with maximum accuracy and uptime
- Get real-time notifications on any major ranking changes on your website
- Share live projects easily with your teammates
- Generate white-label custom SEO reports for your clients
- Easy app integration
We at Zutrix, currently offer three plans:
- Starter: $9/mo
- Pro: $28/mo
- Agency: $54/mo
We also have some free tools that you can try out without signing up.
And you can also try out Zutrix for 7 days for just $7. And if you don’t like the tool within 7 days, you can cancel your subscription.
Undoubtedly, SEMRush is currently one of the biggest all-in-one marketing tools that exist today.
More than 10 million+ people have already used SEMRush, and 30% of fortune 500 companies are also using SEMRush for their SEO and marketing campaigns.
Unlike Ubersuggest, SEMRush is not just an SEO tool.
It’s a complete all-in-one marketing suite that comes with plenty of marketing tools for almost all aspects of internet marketing.
Starting from SEO to content marketing, SEMRush helps you with everything.
But most people use SEMRush just because of its SEO features.
Using SEMRush, you can do in-depth keyword research, track your keywords, find link-building opportunities, spy on your competitors, optimize your content, audit your website, and do much more crucial SEO tasks.
SEMRush can be a total powerhouse for your business if you want to double down on your SEO performance.
- Keyword magic tool to find out new keyword opportunities
- Use the keyword gap feature to figure out the keywords your competitors are targeting, but you’re not
- Manage up to 1000 keywords at once using the keyword manager
- On-page SEO checker to optimize your content
- Website auditor
- Keep an eye on your competitor’s SEO performance
- Track daily ranking changes of your keywords
- Backlink audit tool
- Backlink gap analysis
- Look at the backlink profile on any website
- Manage your local business listings
SEMRush has three plans:
- Pro: $119.95/mo
- Guru: $229.95/mo
- Business: $449.95/mo
And if you pay annually, you can get up to a 17% discount on this pricing.
Obviously, it doesn’t make sense to burn this much money on software if you’re just starting out.
But if you have a decent budget and you can afford it, you can definitely give SEMRush a try.
SE Ranking is another great ubersuggest alternatives that stand out in the crowd.
It’s an all-in-one SEO tool and has plenty of useful features that can take your SEO game to the next level.
It comes with many toolsets such as keyword rank tracker, website auditor, on-page SEO checker, backlink tracker, keyword grouper, SERP checker, and more.
These toolsets can be pretty useful for your SEO campaigns if you know how to use them correctly.
If you’re a freelancer or have an agency, you can even generate white-label custom SEO reports for your clients quickly.
Besides all of these things, it also has a clean and interactive user interface that even beginners can use without any confusion.
- Accurately track your keyword rankings across all major search engines
- Track your competitor’s keywords effortlessly
- Run an in-depth audit of your website and find out any technical or off-page issues along with solutions
- On-Page SEO checker to fix any on-page issues
- Monitor the backlink profile of your website
- Keyword research and suggestion tool
- Keyword grouper
- SERP checker
SE Ranking has three plans:
- Essential: $31.20/mo
- Pro: $71.20/mo
- Business: $151.20/mo
And on top of this pricing, you can save up to 60% if you choose the annual plan and weekly data update frequency.
You can even opt for a 14 days free trial without giving your credit card information.
The next great ubersuggest alternatives we have is Serpstat.
It’s an SEO software suite, and you’ll get almost all the necessary features you would need in an SEO tool.
Serpstat was initially started as a keyword research tool, and now it has evolved into a complete growth hacking tool for SEO, PPC, and Content Marketing.
Like any other SEO suite, Serpstat also comes with plenty of features starting from site audit to rank tracking.
You can track keywords of your website along with SERP historical data.
The analytics system and clean UI make it easy for everyone to use the tool efficiently without getting confused.
On top of that, one of the highlighted features of this tool is the site auditor.
The audit gives you a specific score based on your website optimization and also points out any SEO issues that need to be resolved based on priority.
Serpstat also has a chrome extension that will show you all the necessary SEO data of any particular website while you surf the web.
- Reliable rank tracker with an advanced analytics system
- Clean user interface
- Get SERP historical data of any keyword
- Group keywords by tags
- Pull out the backlink data of any website
- Keep track of your competitor’s backlink profile
- Serpstat assigns a quality score to each referring domain to help you identify any toxic backlinks
- Find out what keywords your competitors are ranking for
- Great filtering options to find out the best keywords to target
- Audit your website and find out any on-page or technical SEO issues
- Monitor and track the progress of your competitors
Serpstat has four plans:
- Lite: $29/mo
- Standard: $149/mo
- Advanced: $299/mo
- Enterprise: $499/mo
The lite plan restricts the users in terms of usage.
So if you want to use the tool to its fullest, you have to buy standard or higher plans.
But standard and higher plans are quite expensive as well.
So you have to think twice before you make any decision (especially if you’re on a budget).
If you’ve already dug into search engine optimization, you probably already know about Ahrefs.
Ahrefs is one of the most popular SEO tools on the market and the second fastest web crawler, just behind Google itself.
It has been the most favorite tool for famous SEO professionals and digital marketers around the globe for a good reason.
Ahrefs is primarily used for keyword research, backlink analysis, site audit, and rank tracking (The four main pillars of SEO).
Their keyword explore feature is one of the main reasons why people love this tool so much.
Using Ahrefs keyword explorer, you can find thousands of untapped keyword ideas, filter those keywords based on various parameters, and get accurate keyword data.
In addition to that, their user interface is just on another level. You can navigate through the tool easily and get your work done in no time.
- Find thousands of keyword ideas using the Ahrefs keyword explorer
- Filter the keywords based on various parameters
- Get the most accurate keyword data
- Save and segment keywords into a list for your convenient
- See what keywords your competitors are ranking for
- Check the backlink profile of your competitors
- Run an in-depth audit of your website to discover any on-page or technical issues
- Monitor your keyword rankings based on a specific device or location
- Get scheduled keyword ranking reports right inside your email inbox
Ahrefs also has four plans:
- Lite: $99/mo
- Standard: $199/mo
- Advanced: $399/mo
- Enterprise: $999/mo
And on top of that, if you choose to pay annually, you’ll get two months of subscription for completely FREE.
Moz is a pretty well-known name in the industry.
And they are the one who invented the term “Domain Authority” that we often use to evaluate the SEO worth of any website.
From tracking your rankings to website audit and keyword research to backlink analysis, you can perform nearly any SEO activity on this tool.
They also have the most popular SEO chrome extension Moz Bar with more than 900,000+ active installs.
Moz Bar shows you some crucial metrics of websites ranking on the search result. This helps you to evaluate the competition of keywords while you surf the web.
- Track local and international rankings of your keywords
- Crawl and audit your website to spot any harmful issues on your website
- Get page optimization score along with recommendations to optimize your page for higher rankings
- Find new link-building opportunities
- Create custom SEO reports for your boss or clients
- Discovers hundreds of new keyword ideas to target
Moz Pro has four plans:
- Standard: $99/mo
- Medium: $179/mo
- Large: $299/mo
- Premium: $599/mo
If you pay yearly, you’ll get a flat 20% discount on this pricing.
And on top of that, they also offer a 30-day free trial period that you can opt for before purchasing their subscription.
LongTailPro is the best alternatives to ubersuggest for keyword research.
Of course, it has some other useful features as well, but most people use LongTailPro for keyword research only.
It has the best keyword research functionality compared to other tools, and it will help you find profitable keyword ideas that are easier to rank for.
You can generate thousands of long-tail keyword ideas with a single seed keyword within a few seconds.
To be honest, earlier, the UI of LongTailPro wasn’t up to the mark. But now, they have totally revamped the user interface and have made it super easy to use for anyone.
Even if you’re a complete newbie, you can use this tool easily without scratching your head.
- Get up to 400 long-tail keyword ideas from just one seed keyword
- Group and organize your keywords easily
- Discover your competitors top ranking keywords
- Track and monitor your keyword ranking positions
- Get keyword ranking updates directly in your inbox
- Audit your website and eliminate any technical issues
- Get internal linking assistance
- Find broken links on your site
- Monitor and find new backlink opportunities
LongTailPro has three plans:
- Monthly starter: $37/mo
- Monthly Pro: $67/mo
- Monthly Agency: $147/mo
And if you pay annually, you’ll get 4 months of free subscription.
Compared to some other expensive tools, this can be a great affordable option too.
Which Ubersuggest Alternatives Should You Choose?
It totally depends upon you which ubersuggest alternative you choose.
But if you’re on a budget and want the most reliable tool for your SEO campaigns, you should definitely try out Zutrix.
Starting from keyword research to rank tracking, you can do everything inside Zutrix.
And we’re consistently adding new useful features to make the tool even better than before.
You can try Zutrix for 7 days for just $7, and then you can decide whether you want to continue or not.