SEO is getting tougher day by day as the competition is increasing rapidly.
Most of the websites are getting little to no organic traffic from Google even after putting so much effort and optimizing their site.
Do you know behind that?
It’s because of the bad keyword selection and keyword research.
Keyword research is the backbone of SEO, and without proper keyword research, it’s almost impossible to succeed with SEO.
But let’s face it: keyword research isn’t that easy thing to do.
Finding and then selecting keywords is a really tiring task.
However, there are some tools available on the market that made keyword research a complete cakewalk.
And KWFinder is one of them.
Even though KWFinder is an excellent tool for keyword research, it has some flaws and drawbacks too.
And if you’re tired of facing those drawbacks and looking for an alternative to KWFinder, this post is for you.
In this post, we’re going to uncover some of the best KWFinder alternatives that provide better data and more features.
So ready to dive in? Let’s go.
7 Best KWFinder Alternatives & Competitors
We’ll start this list of KWFinder alternatives with our very own Zutrix.
Unlike KWFinder, Zutrix is not just a keyword research tool. Instead, it’s a fully fledge all-in-one SEO suite that comes with plenty of helpful SEO tools apart from keyword research.
The keyword research feature of Zutrix helps you to find out hundreds and thousands of relevant and useful keyword ideas in seconds.
You can also find out the keyword difficulty, search volume, CPC, and search trend of each keyword. This will help you to filter out the keywords that are worth putting effort into.
Of course, KWFinder has this same feature available, but the data they provide can be questionable sometimes.
Apart from this, the UI of zutrix is also very minimal and clean, which can be really helpful for a beginner.
- Huge keyword database with accurate results.
- Provides essential data of keywords like search volume, CPC, competition, and search trend.
- The backlink monitoring feature helps you to monitor your and your competitor’s backlinks easily from a single dashboard.
- Rank tracker is the backbone and highlighted feature of Zutrix. Using this feature, you can easily track your and your competitor’s keyword rankings based on device and specific location.
- SERP API fetches the most accurate Google search data in no time.
- Get real-time notifications over telegram, email, or slack for any crucial ranking changes in your website.
- Easily create and share project links to your customers or clients and set custom permissions.
- White-label option for freelancers and agencies.
- Easy integration with all major tools and apps like Google search console and Google analytics.
Right now, Zutrix offers three pricing options:
- Starter: $9/mo
- Pro: $28/mo
- Agency: $54/mo
Each of these plans comes with different sets of limitations and usage. However, you’ll get all the features in any of these plans except the white-label option, which is only available on the agency plan.
The next alternative to KWFinder we have is – Serpstat.
Serpstat is an outstanding all-in-one SEO suite that comes with various toolsets for SEO, PPC, and content marketing.
However, today since we’re talking about alternatives to KWFinder, we’ll only talk about the SEO features of this tool.
The keyword research tool is the highlighted feature of Serpstat. It has a huge database of more than six billion+ keywords for various search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Yandex.
Along with finding untapped keyword ideas, this tool also provides you with all the important keyword data such as search volume, the popularity of keywords, competition, and keyword difficulty.
They also have a pretty interesting feature called keyword trends. It’s kind of similar to Google trends, and it lets you find out popular and trending keywords for a specific region or country.
Apart from that, inside this tool, you can do batch keyword analysis and analyze up to 100,000 in a single go.
- Massive database of keywords.
- Provides important keyword indicators such as search volume, keyword difficulty, CPC, and competition.
- Find out keyword trends of any selected regions.
- Batch analyzes up to 100,000 keywords and a list of domains in a single go.
- Automatically track your and your competitor’s website rankings.
- Analyze and find out the top-performing SEO keywords and pages of your competitors.
- Check the backlink profile of any website along with different metrics.
- The site audit feature of this tool allows you to find out any technical issues on your site.
- The keyword clustering feature helps you to cluster related keywords easily.
- Create clean and compelling custom SEO reports for your own website or for clients.
Serpstat has four different plans:
- Lite: $69/mo
- Standard: $149/mo
- Advanced: $299/mo
- Enterprise: $499/mo
Each plan comes with different usage limitations and the number of users that can access the account.
On top, if you go for 36 months or 60 month package, you can get a discount of up to 35%.
Spyfu is one of the best tools to analyze and find out the strength of your competitors.
One of the best keyword research strategies to find out golden keyword ideas without spending hours of your time is – competitor analysis.
Find out the keywords for which your competitors are already ranking and try to re-engineer that same strategy and keyword they are using.
Apart from that, you can not only take a look at your competitor’s keywords, but you can also look at their backlinks and monitor their keyword ranking.
In short: it’s a complete solution to analyze and monitor your competitors.
Besides SEO, Spyfu also provides some useful toolsets for PPC campaigns. You can find out keywords, monitor your PPC competitor, track PPC ad ranking, and much more right inside this tool.
- Find out the top-performing keywords of your competitors.
- Get the complete keyword ranking history of your competitors.
- Generate custom branded SEO reports for clients.
- Effortlessly track your SEO keyword rankings.
- Uncover the backlink profile of your competitor.
- Generated unheard keyword ideas and filter them based on search volume, CPC, SEO difficulty, and CTR (click-through rate).
- Monitor your competitor’s PPC campaigns.
- Find our keyword ideas for your PPC campaigns.
- Easily track PPC ad rankings over time.
SpyFu has two plans:
- Basic: $33/mo
- Professional: $58/mo
Just like other tools, both plans almost provide the same features. Just the usage level is different.
But, the API option is only available on the professional plan, and you can’t access that if you go with the basic plan.
However, for any reason, if you don’t like the tool after purchasing, you can get a refund of your money within 30 days of your purchase.
There’s no doubt that SEMRush is one of the biggest names in the digital marketing space, and it’s one of the most reliable alternatives to KWFinder.
From big to small businesses, everyone uses SEMRush for their day-to-day marketing activities. Starting from SEO to content marketing, you can do everything just from this single tool.
The keyword research tool of SEMRush is one of the most popular toolsets in this SEO suite. It provides many detailed information and data about any particular keywords and helps to uncover untapped keyword ideas that many tools can’t catch.
Apart from that, they have some features for competitor analysis. You can analyze the top-performing pages, keywords of your competitors, and how much organic traffic they are getting in almost no time.
That’s not just it.
You can even track your and your competitor’s keyword rankings, analyze the backlink profile of any website, and optimize your content for SEO using this same toolset.
In simple words: It has an ocean of tools that can take your marketing to the next level.
- The Keyword Magic tool helps you to find out thousands of low-competitive keyword ideas in seconds.
- SEMRush has a keyword database of 20 billion+ keywords for 120+ geo-locations.
- Get unique metrics for keywords such as keyword difficulty, search volume, SERP features, and competitive density.
- Position tracker helps you to monitor Google rankings for any domain based on a specific device or geo-location.
- The keyword gap feature helps you to find out the keywords that your competitors are targeting, but you’re not.
- The backlink analytics feature of SEMRush helps you to conduct a deep link analysis of any website and helps to figure out how many backlinks a website is getting and from which sources.
- Analyze the traffic of any website and find out the sources that are driving the most traffic.
- Site audit scans your site for 130+ SEO and technical issues and gives you suggestions to fix that.
SEMRush has three plans:
- Pro: $119.95/mo
- Guru: $229.95/mo
- Professional: $449.95/mo
On the pro plan, you can create up to 5 projects and track up to 500 keywords (daily). Wheres on the Professional plan, you can create up to 40 projects and track up to 5000 keywords.
If you’re starting out, the pro plan would be enough for you. But if you have an agency or manage clients with huge websites, the Professional is the perfect choice for you.
KeywordTool is an simple and easy-to-use KWFinder alternatives that lets you find keywords for Google, YouTube, Amazon, Play Store, and many other search engines.
Unlike other tools, the biggest drawback of this tool is that besides keyword research, this tool doesn’t have anything to offer.
In short: you won’t get any other feature besides keyword research.
But it may have only one toolset, but this tool is a complete fireball when it comes to keyword research.
Using this tool, you can literally find out keyword ideas for any platform.
Whether you want keywords for YouTube videos or for your website landing page, you can find out everything using this tool.
This tool is popular for providing keyword ideas that are unheard of and have not been targeted by most of the people yet.
These sorts of keywords have a good monetary value and very less competition.
Along with finding keyword ideas, this tool also provides some very important keyword metrics like total search volume, CPC, trend, and competition.
- You can find out keywords for literally any platform, be it Google or YouTube.
- Provides quite accurate data.
- Clean and easy-to-use interface.
- Shows you various metrics for keywords such as search volume, CPC, trend, and competition.
- Finds out hidden keyword ideas that many people are not targeting.
KeywordTool.io has a free and a pro version.
For the pro version, they have three plans:
- Basic: $69/mo
- Plus: $79/mo
- Business: $159/mo
On the basic plan, you can analyze 7,000 keywords/day.
While on the business plan, you can analyze up to 70,000 keywords/day.
They also have a 30-day money-back guarantee that you can avail if anyhow you don’t like the pro version after purchasing.
SEMScoop is a freemium SEO suite that comes with quite a few helpful SEO tools.
Currently, it holds a database of 100 million+ keywords for 195+ countries.
Of course, it has a pretty small database as compared to other tools on this list like Zutrix and SEMRush. But if you’re just starting out and don’t have much data requirements, this tool should be fine too.
SEMScoop comes with a reliable SEO difficulty checker that runs real-time calculations for the SEO difficulty score of any keywords.
Using this tool, you can filter out the keywords that are easier to rank and have less SEO difficulty. It will save you a ton of time since you won’t spend your precious time targeting keywords that are super competitive and almost impossible to rank.
The tool also shows how many backlinks you’ll need (on average) to rank for a particular keyword.
Last but not least, the content quality score feature gives you a content score based on the quality and optimization of your content.
- Shows reliable keyword difficulty score.
- It shows how many backlinks you’ll need to rank for a particular keyword.
- The content quality score feature gives you an SEO score based on the quality and optimization of your content.
- Provides essential keyword metrics like search volume and CPC.
SEMScoop has three premium plans:
- Basic: $9/mo
- Pro: $27/mo
- Business: $47/mo
The usage limitations on the basic and pro plan are quite less compared to other tools. However, the business plan provides unlimited usage.
Apart from this, SEMScoop also comes with a free plan that lets you perform 5 keyword searches a day and 10 keyword analyses per day.
The last and one of the most reliable KWFinder alternatives we have is – SE Ranking.
SE Ranking is a well-known name in the SEO industry. It’s an all-in-one marketing tool used by over 600,000+ users around the globe.
Using this tool, you can do everything, starting from keyword research to backlink analysis.
The keyword research toolset is the sunlight of this SEO suite. It will not only help you to find out plenty of golden keyword ideas but will also show you all the essential metrics for the keywords, such as:
- SEO difficulty score
- Search volume
- Organic results
- Paid results
And much more.
Using the backlink checker, you can analyze the backlink profile of any website within a few seconds and can also measure the value of each backlink.
The keyword rank tracker helps to track keyword rankings for different search engines from one single dashboard.
Apart from that, the website audit tool of SE Ranking is also quite fantastic. It lets you find and fix any technical or on-page issues of any website without making you sweat.
- Track hundreds of keywords of your or your competitor’s websites from a single dashboard with 100% accuracy (as they claim).
- Find and collect hidden keyword ideas along with some very crucial metrics like search volume, CPC, keyword difficulty, organic results, and much more.
- The backlink checker helps you sneak into the backlink profile of any website and also lets you measure the value of each backlink.
- The Backlink monitor helps you to monitor your backlinks from a single place.
- Research your competitors and find out how many visitors, backlinks, and keyword rankings they are getting.
- Audit your website for any minor or major technical SEO or on-page issues.
- The on-page SEO checker helps to figure out how well the page has been optimized for the particular query.
- White-label options for agencies and freelancers.
- Build instant useful SEO reports.
SE Ranking has three different plans based on the ranking frequency you want.
For weekly ranking frequency, here is the pricing for the plans:
- Essential: $18.72/mo
- Pro: $42.72/mo
- Business: $90.72/mo
However, keep in mind, if you choose the ranking frequency to daily or every 3 days, you would have to pay more.
You can also try out their 14 days free trial before you choose to invest your money in this tool.
So these are the best KWFinder alternatives you can choose for massive SEO growth.
If you ask us: we’d definitely recommend Zutrix because not only does it provides super-accurate data, has a great UI, and comes with plenty of useful features, but it’s also quite affordable as well as compared to other alternatives of KWFinder.
However, you’re absolutely free to make your own choice and choose any of the tools (which you find suitable for you).
Have you ever used any of these KWFinder alternatives before? Let us know your experience below.