Are you hunting for the best Mangools alternatives?
You’re in the right place.
Mangools is undoubtedly one of the most popular SEO tools on the market.
But just like any other software, it also has some flaws.
It’s an excellent tool, but it’s not made for everyone.
If you want to explore a few better options beyond Mangools, we’ve crafted a list of the best Mangools alternatives that you can try out.
Whether you’re on a budget or looking for the most powerful SEO tool, we have options for everyone.
So ready to deep dive?
7 Best Mangools Alternatives
1. Zutrix – Powerful Yet Affordable SEO Tool
The best and one of the most affordable Mangools alternatives that you can try out is Zutrix.
It comes with a set of SEO tools that can help you perform various SEO activities with perfection in less time.
Using Zutrix, you can track keyword ranking positions, research new keyword ideas, monitor your backlinks, analyze your competitors, and do much more useful stuff.
If you’re an agency owner or a freelancer, you can even generate white-label SEO reports for your clients with a click of a button. This will save you a ton of your time and allow you to focus on the most meaningful part of your business.
Also, with Zutrix’s advanced rank tracking system, you can track your keywords based on a specific geo-location or device type.
- Track keyword rankings based on a specific geo-targeted location and device type.
- Get the most accurate keyword ranking data.
- Share projects and reports with your teammates and clicks with a simple link.
- Beautiful and clean UI design.
- Find unlimited new keyword ideas for your website.
- Measure any keyword’s worth based on various parameters and data points.
- Monitor your backlink profile efficiently.
- Get a spam score for each backlink and easily disavow spammy links conveniently.
- SERP API is simplified in just a few lines of code.
- Get real-time notifications for any major ranking changes.
- White-label SEO reports in just a click of a button.
Zutrix Rank Tracker offers different pricing plans based on the number of keywords and websites you want to track.
We currently have three plans:
- Starter: $9/Mo
- Pro: $29/mo
- Agency: $54/mo
You can also try out Zutrix for 7 days for just $7 before you decide to shift to Zutrix from Mangools.
SEMRush is one of the most popular SEO tools on the planet.
More than 10M+ marketing professionals have already used the tool, including fortune 500 companies like Amazon, Quora, and Tesla.
SEMRush comes with a comprehensive suite of features for SEO, PPC, content marketing, social media, and market research.
If you don’t have any budget constraints, this tool can be a super powerful alternative to Mangools without any second thought.
SEMRush’s user-friendly interface and advanced analytics make it a perfect choice for marketers, digital agencies, and SEO professionals.
However, if you’re running on a tight budget, spending $100+ on a tool wouldn’t be a good idea.
- Use the keyword magic tool to find hundreds of untapped keyword ideas.
- The keyword gap feature helps you analyze the keywords that your competitors are ranking but you are not.
- Manage up to 1000+ keywords with SEMRush keyword manager.
- On-Page SEO checker to make your webpage and content SEO friendly.
- Audit your whole website in just a few minutes and get ideas to fix the issues.
- Analyze your competitors and keep a close look at their activities and performance.
- Track daily keyword ranking changes based on a particular location.
- Manage your local listings efficiently.
- Audit your backlinks with the SEMRush backlink audit tool.
- Use SEMRush backlink analytics to find new backlink opportunities for your website.
SEMRush provides four different plans:
- Pro Plan: It’s the basic plan and costs $99.95 per month (if paid annually) or $119.95 per month (if paid monthly).
- Guru Plan: This plan costs $191.62 per month (if paid annually) or $229.95 per month (if paid monthly).
- Business Plan: This plan costs $374.95 per month (if paid annually) or $449.95 per month (if paid monthly).
- Enterprise Plan: This plan is custom-priced and tailored to the needs of larger businesses and agencies. If you have a larger team that needs to access SEMRush, you should contact their sales team to get a custom quote depending on your needs.
SEMRush also provides a 7-day free trial period that you can avail to see how the tool actually works before making any purchase decision.
Also, you get a 7-day money-back guarantee on all plans.
The next Mangools alternative we have is – Ahrefs.
Just like SEMRush, Ahrefs is also a well-known name in the SEO and marketing space used by millions of marketing professionals from all around the globe.
This tool will allow you to monitor your search engine rankings, discover new keyword opportunities, and analyze competitors in one single place.
You can check how much traffic your competitors are getting, what keywords they are ranking for, from where they are getting the backlinks, and what are the top traffic-driving pages on their websites.
You can do every crucial SEO activity with this tool in less time and more efficiently.
This tool is equipped with immense capabilities and latest features that can completely change the way you do search engine optimization for your website.
- Analyze the backlink profile of competitors and your website.
- Check the organic traffic and top traffic-driving keywords of your competitors.
- Find and explore new winning keyword ideas that are easier to rank for.
- Get crucial metrics and data for each keyword that will help you evaluate the worth of keywords.
- Automatically audit your website in no time and get ideas to fix any technical issues on your website.
- Track keyword ranking on 10 different search engines and various different locations.
- Research new content ideas.
- Find new backlink opportunities using the Ahrefs site explorer.
Ahrefs offers four pricing plans:
- Lite: $99/month
- Standard: $199/month
- Advanced: $399/month or $3990/year
- Agency: $999/month
And if you pay annually, you’ll get a 2 months free subscription.
So technically, you would just have to pay for 10 months.
However, Ahrefs doesn’t offer any free trial or refund.
4. SE Ranking
SE Ranking is again one of the most prominent Mangools alternatives that you can try out.
It’s an all-in-one SEO software packed with plenty of powerful features that will help you in every aspect of search engine optimization.
From keyword rank tracking and backlink tracking to competitor analysis and website audit, you can do everything right inside this tool.
Even if you’re a complete beginner, you can get started with SE Ranking easily, thanks to their easy-to-navigate and clean interface.
However, if you run a local business, SE Ranking sadly doesn’t have many features for local SEO compared to other Mangools alternatives.
- Track your keyword rankings in any location, device, or search engine.
- Collect new keyword ideas and analyze the keywords based on various major parameters.
- Analyze the backlink profile of any website (even your competitors).
- Monitor your backlink profile to keep your backlink profile healthy.
- Audit your website to find any minor or major technical issues within your website.
- Use the on-page SEO checker to optimize your content for higher search engine rankings.
- Generate white-label reports for your clients.
SE Ranking has three different plans:
- Essential: $39/month
- Pro: $89/month
- Business: $189/month
And if you need a custom plan, you can contact their sales team.
On top of that, they also provide a 20% discount on their annual plans, and you can even opt for a 14-day free trial to try it out.
SpyFu is a high-performance SEO software that mainly focuses on competitor analysis.
As the name itself indicates, it can help you to spy on your competitor’s activities and their performance.
You can find out what keywords they are ranking for, where they are getting backlinks, what are the top traffic-driving pages on their website, check keyword ranking history and track their keyword rankings.
It’s an outstanding piece of tool to save time on research and steal from your competitors.
Stealing is generally a bad thing, but it can help you stay ahead in this competitive SEO space.
- Find out what keywords your competitors are ranking for.
- Check the complete keyword ranking history of any website.
- Generate custom-branded SEO reports for your clients.
- Explore the backlink profile of your competitors and sort the backlinks based on specific keywords.
- Track keyword rankings with pinpoint accuracy on various search engines.
- Monitor the PPC (Pay per click) campaigns of your competitors.
SpyFu offers three different plans:
- Basic plan: $39/mo (if paid monthly) or $16/mo (if paid yearly)
- Professional plan: $79/mo (if paid monthly) or $36/mo (if paid yearly)
- Team plan: $299/mo (if paid monthly) or $149/mo (if paid yearly)
The basic plan has some restrictions on the usage limit. However, if you go with the professional or team plan, you’ll almost get unlimited usage.
If you choose the yearly plan, you’ll get a 7-day free trial.
And they also offer a 30-day money-back guarantee.
If you’re looking for freemium Mangools alternatives, Ubersuggest is the perfect choice for you.
Ubersuggest is an SEO tool started by one of the most prominent names in the SEO industry – Neil Patel.
If you’re into digital marketing or SEO space, you have probably already read Neil Patel’s blog or watched some of his videos.
Using Ubersuggest, you can get an SEO overview of any domain, look at the top SEO pages of any website, get tons of keyword and content ideas, preview backlink data, and do many more useful things.
Especially if you’re just starting out, you can use this tool effortlessly. It has a great beginner-friendly interface that makes it easier for everyone to use the tool without any learning curve.
- Find thousands of long tail and related keyword ideas within a few seconds.
- Check the SEO difficulty, search volume, CPC, and other valuable data for each keyword.
- Analyze your competitor’s SEO performance like a breeze.
- Easily audit your whole website and find out any technical or on-page errors.
- Get backlink data of any website smoothly.
- Advanced filtering options.
Ubersuggest offers three different plans:
- Individual (For one website): $12/mo or $120/lifetime
- Business (For 2-7 websites): $20/mo or $200/lifetime
- Enterprise (For 8-15 websites): $40/mo or $400/lifetime
If you don’t like to pay monthly subscriptions, the lifetime plan is the best choice for you.
Ubersuggest also comes with a 7-day free trial and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
7. Moz Pro
If you’re an SEO professional, you must have heard about Moz.
Moz is a premium SEO tool and one of the most remarkable Mangools alternatives that you can take for a spin.
It’s an all-in-one SEO suite equipped with a range of toolsets that can help you improve your search engine performance.
Using Moz Pro, you can track your keyword rankings, crawl and audit your whole website for any technical issues, optimize your pages for better ranking, and look for new link-building opportunities.
For freelancers and agency owners, it also has a custom SEO report builder that you can use to generate SEO reports for your clients with your own company name and logo within a few seconds.
- Track how you’re ranking for keywords.
- Audit your website to find any errors and get solutions to fix those.
- Optimize your pages with the help of various data points.
- Find brand new link-building opportunities.
- Evaluate any backlink with the help of various metrics such as page authority, domain authority, and spam score.
- Create custom SEO reports for your clients with your own branding.
Moz Pro has four different plans:
- Standard: $99/month ($79/month when you pay yearly)
- Medium: $179/month ($143/month when you pay yearly)
- Large: $299/month ($239/month when you pay yearly)
- Premium: $599/month ($479/month when you pay yearly)
You can even try out Moz Pro for 30 days for completely free of cost.
All plans also include 24-hour instant online support.
While Mangools is indeed a powerful SEO tool, it’s not made for everyone.
If you’re looking for some other options to try out, you can definitely check out these excellent Mangools alternatives.
If you’re on a budget, Zutrix is the ultimate and most affordable Mangools alternative that you can use.
However, the best choice for you will depend on your specific needs and preferences.
So go ahead and choose the one that suits your needs and requirements.