Monitoring and checking SERP results is a really time-consuming process.
If you have to check the SERP results of each web page manually, it will take you hours.
Why waste your time doing something that you can automate or fast-forward using some SERP checker tools?
But there are plenty of tools available on the market that helps to check and track SERP results.
Which one should you choose?
In this post, we’ll be reviewing some of the best SERP checker tools that you can use to get accurate keyword ranking data for your pages.
Let’s dive in.
7 Best SERP Checker Tools
Zutrix rank tracker is an outstanding tool that uses AI technology to provide you with the most accurate SERP ranking data of your pages.
We won’t be biased, but Zutrix currently offers the highest SERP accuracy in the market compared to any other SERP checker tool.
You can track your keyword rankings based on a particular country, city, or language. If you’re operating locally or have a local business, this feature will help you a lot to understand where your website ranks in different locations.
And you can’t do this manually.
It has a beautiful and clean dashboard where you can see all of your keyword ranking data in real-time, along with the ranking position change and a lot more.
Using zutrix, you can also create excellent shareable reports that you can share with your team members or clients.
Apart from all of these, Zutrix has one more fantastic feature that is the Free SERP Checker.
Using this, you can monitor or track up to 10 keywords per day for completely free of cost.
Key features of Zutrix
- Automatically tracks your rankings and provides the most accurate data with the help of AI technologies.
- Geo-targeted tracking helps you to track your keywords based on location, language, or country, irrespective of where you’re based out.
- Create outstanding shareable reports that you can share with your teammates or customers.
- A beautiful and clean dashboard that helps you to manage all of your projects in one single place.
- You can assign each project a unique ID.
- Easy integration with Google search console.
- Historical ranking data of your keywords.
Zutrix has three different plans:
- Starter – $9/mo
- Pro – $28/mo
- Agency – $54/mo
In the starter plan, you can track up to 250 keywords daily, and in the Pro and Agency plan, you can track 1000 and 2500 keywords on a daily basis.
Keep in mind, this pricing also includes the other toolsets of the Zutrix SEO suite, such as backlink monitor, keyword research, and SERP API.
And if you’re not sure about whether zutrix can be an ideal solution for you or not, you can take a 7 days trial of Zutrix for just $7.
The next SERP checker we have on this list is the SEO Powersuite rank tracker.
SEO Powersuite is a very well-known name in the SEO industry, and with over 2 million+ users, it’s one of the most popular SEO tools on the market as well.
The rank tracker tool of SEO Powersuite helps you to track keyword rankings on more than 400+ search engines, including Google.
You can also check your keyword ranking position based on country, state, city, or even a specific street.
This tool is also be integrated with all the popular tools like Google search console, Google analytics, Google ad keyword planner, and much more.
Apart from this, if you have a YouTube channel, you can also track keyword rankings of your YouTube videos as well using this tool.
Key features of SEO Powersuite
- Quickly reveals all of your search engine rankings with a single click of a button.
- You can easily monitor what are the keywords your competitors are rankings for.
- Shows you the historical ranking changes.
- Supports more than 400+ search engines, including Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
- Check your rankings based on a specific country, state, or city.
- Easy integration with other tools.
- Easily create a white-label keyword ranking report.
The SEO Powersuite rank tracker has two different premium plans:
- Rank tracker professional: $149/year
- Rank tracker enterprise: $349/year
In the professional plan, you get all the essential features along with unlimited usage.
However, in the enterprise plan, you get some additional features such as:
- You can add up to 10 competitors instead of 5
- White-label reports for clients.
- Automatic schedule report delivery
And much more…
The best part is that it also comes with a free plan that you can use but that comes with plenty of limitations too.
SE Ranking is an all-in-one SEO software that makes SEO analysis super easy.
They also have a Rank tracker tool inside their suite of tools which you can use to track and check all of your keyword movements in a single place.
You can check your keyword rankings on almost every major search engine out there, including Google, Yahoo, or bing.
And just like the Zutrix and SEO Powersuite, you can also check SERP rankings based on a specific country, city, or postcode.
For accurate and better data, you can even check your rankings separately for desktop or mobile devices.
And using this tool, you can not just check your organic results, but you can also monitor your Google ad positions and Google map rankings.
Along with tracking your own keywords, you can add up to 20 competitors and monitor their keyword ranking performance.
Apart from these features, if you’re an agency, then they also provide a white-label option with your custom domain.
Key features of SE Ranking
- Track your keywords on almost every major search engine.
- Clean and beautiful dashboard that even beginners can easily understand and get used to it.
- Check and monitor your keywords based on a specific location.
- Get keyword ranking data based on device (mobile or desktop).
- You can additionally monitor your Google ad position and Google maps rankings.
- Add up to 20 competitors and check their keyword rankings from a one single dashboard.
- White-label option for B2B clients with your own custom domain.
- Easy team collaboration option.
The pricing plan of SE Rankings is a bit confusing, but at the same time, it also gives you control over pricing based on your usage.
They have divided their pricing into three ranking check frequency categories:
- Every 3 days
For example, if you want to get your rankings checked every single day and want fresh data every day, you would have to pay more.
On the flip side, if you choose the weekly ranking check frequency, you would get almost a 40% discount.
Furthermore, if you go for an annual subscription, you’ll save an additional 20%, and your pricing will be reduced.
The pricing of SE Ranking starts at $18.70/mo on the low end and goes up to $151.17/mo.
What’s My SERP is a free SERP checker tool that you can use to check your SEPR rankings easily.
You don’t even have to register on the website to use the tool – just enter your keyword and URL, and you’re good to go. Though registering gives you additional feature access.
This tool updates your keyword rankings data automatically every single day. However, if you want, you can get fresh data on-demand anytime.
And they have unlimited on-demand checks.
Apart from that, like most SERP checkers, it also gives you local SEO tracking options by allowing you to track the keywords based on country or city.
Also, there’s no limit on how many domains you can add. You can add as many domains as you want without any restrictions.
The tool also gives you basic keyword data such as search volume and CPC.
You can download the keyword ranking data of your website as a PDF file as well.
Key features of What’s My SERP
- Unlimited on-demand keyword ranking data update.
- Get a full view of your historical keyword ranking data.
- Track your local keyword rankings based on a country or city.
- Easily generate a PDF report of your keyword rankings.
- You can add unlimited domains (there’s no cap).
- Get some basic data of keywords such as search volume and CPC.
- Easy integration with Google analytics.
What’s My SERP has a free plan that you can use to look at up to 10 keywords.
You’ll get almost all the essential features on the free plan, but you’ll be only able to see 3-months of ranking history.
While on the other hand, on the premium plan, you’ll be able to see all-time ranking history.
And on the premium plan, you can also look up at more keywords. But keep in mind, more keywords = more price.
The pricing of What’s My SERP starts at $4.99/mo and goes up to $59.99/mo.
SERP Watch is an outstanding advanced keyword rank tracker software for checking SERP ranking positions in no time.
It claims to provide the most accurate search data and to verify that they also provide the SERP screenshots for the last 10 days of your rankings.
It also lets you monitor your keywords locally based on a specific location.
With SERP Watch, you can also track your rankings on other search engines such as Yandex, Yahoo, and Bing.
The tool also sends you notifications over your phone or desktop when you hit any keyword ranking milestone.
And using this tool, you can also monitor your competitor’s keyword ranking movements from your dashboard.
Overall, it’s a pretty decent SERP checker tool that comes with plenty of useful features that will not only save you time but will also provide you with the most accurate data.
Key Features of SERP Checker
- Most accurate data.
- Sends you notification on any keyword ranking changes.
- Check SERP results on other search engines like Yandex, Bing, and Yahoo.
- Check rankings based on Geo-specific location.
- Integrate with tools like Zapier, Trello, and Asana to automate your tasks.
- Great white-labeling feature for agencies.
- Automate PDF reports.
SERP Watch has three different plans:
- Starter: $29/mo
- Growth: $59/mo
- Premium: $199/mo
Each plan comes with different sets of limitations and features.
If you’re looking for a simple yet powerful SERP checker, Spy SERP is the solution for you.
Spy SERP is an advanced and powerful search engine rank tracker that’s built for SEO agencies and SEO professionals so that they can monitor their keyword performance easily.
It helps you to track across six different search engines and using this tool, you can check your keyword rankings in different locations based on country, city, or region.
The tool also comes with plenty of filtering options that you can use to streamline your keyword rank tracking process and focus on the most important keywords.
Want to track your competitors?
They have competitor tracking features too.
You can track up to 1000 competitor domains at a single time and can also compare the data with your website.
The analytics section of this tool is also quite good. It helps you to evaluate the performance of keywords and compare between competitors simultaneously.
Apart from that, this tool also identifies any cannibalization issues on your site.
Key features of SPY SERP
- Track keywords in different locations based on country, city, or region.
- Plenty of filtering options to filter your data.
- Know the exact ranking position of your keywords on mobile and desktop devices.
- Track up to 1000 competitor domains.
- Detailed analytics that shows you the keyword performance of your site over time.
- Cluster your keywords based on search results.
- Check the keyword position history.
- Finds any cannibalization issues on your site.
- Maximum search accuracy.
Spy SERP has a free and a premium plan.
On the free plan, you get almost all the features but with some limitations.
The premium plan starts at $9/mo, and it lets you check 10,000 keywords each month.
However, if you want to check more than 10,000 keywords, they have that option too, but that will cost you extra money.
Last but not least, they have a free 7 days trial that you can try out before purchasing the tool.
Mangools is one of the most popular suites of SEO tools that come with five different types of powerful tools.
You must have heard about the KWFinder tool of mangools.
But have you ever heard about the SERP Checker they have?
The SERP Watcher tool of mangools is a quite powerful tool that lets you check your and your competitor’s keyword rankings positions in almost no time.
They provide local keyword ranking positions for over 50,000+ locations, including specific cities, countries, or regions.
It doesn’t have as many fancy features as other SERP tools, but it’s enough for you to track your keywords efficiently.
Key features of SERP Watcher
- Location-specific keyword position with actual previews for more than 50,000+ locations.
- Detects the impacts of SERP features on the CTR.
- Find out why your competitors are rankings.
- 30M+ SERPs in the database.
Mangools have three different plans:
- Basic: $29.90/mo
- Premium: $39.90/mo
- Agency: 79.90/mo
Each plan comes with different sets of limitations over the tool’s usage. However, the features will be the same for each plan.
So these are the seven best SERP Checker tools that can save you plenty of time and can keep you out of chaos.
You can choose any of the tools from this list based on your preference.
Shortlist a few of the tools from this list and go ahead try out their free trials.
And then, you can decide which SERP Checker would be the perfect choice for you.
Did we miss any of your favorite tools? Let us know in the comments below.